Do you want to learn how to start growing indoors at home, but you aren’t sure where to begin? Indoor growers enjoy an endless growing season, complete control over growing conditions, and the convenience of growing inside. Check out this guide to find answers to your indoor gardening questions. This guide is suitable for beginners and even seasoned growers, as we have plenty of tips to share.
- When installed correctly and used appropriately, a grow tent enables you to recreate perfect conditions similar to nature that is ideal for marijuana growth and flowering.
- Growing hydroponically is vastly superior to using soil both for commercial growers and hobbyists
- Why do grow rooms need ventilation?
- How to vent a grow room?
- How do you know what kind of fan to buy?
- Proper lighting is essential for the growth of plants, without which plants cannot flourish. In the absence of sunlight, maybe due to location or season, artificial lightning may be used to achieve the same purpose.
- How does light affect plant growth?
- Can you use tap water for hydroponics? It’s a good question! When you’re just starting out, you want to get up and running quickly. Your other options for water are all more complex than just using water straight out of the tap
- Without knowing the basics of pH, you’re likely to cause catastrophic problems for your hydroponic garden. Because you are forgoing the use of soil in hydroponics, it’s crucial to keep a watchful eye on the pH of your nutrient solution.
Here are just a few reasons why you want to start seeds in a hydroponic system as opposed to soil:
- Much cleaner than starting seeds in soil
- Seedlings grow faster after germination
- Easy to transplant into a larger hydroponic system