Thank you for shopping at GrowLifeEco.com! If you’ve changed your mind about your purchase from us, you may return your unused and unopened item(s) within 30 days of purchase for a refund…or exchange it for something you do want! Please retain all packaging material until you’re completely satisfied with the condition and performance of the item(s) purchased. Doing so will make it easier to return your item(s) if necessary.
- Request the return by calling us at 877-667-8410, by filling out a Contact Us Form here, or by emailing email@example.com. All returns must be authorized.
- Make sure the merchandise fits our Return Item Standards (see below)
- Please remove or cover any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments to avoid confusion. A black marker can also be used to cover any existing labels or bar codes.
- Address the package to the fulfillment center provided by our Customer Service team. Packages are not always returned to the original shipping location.
- Drop off the return at any shipping company of your choice. We recommend authorized UPS or FedEx Service Centers as they offer tracking and insurance.
- Once you drop off your return, please allow 4-5 business days for your return to reach our warehouse.
- Once received, your shipment will be inspected and a refund or exchange will be processed depending on your stated preference.
Types of Returns
– Unopened/Unused Items (Within 30 Days of Purchase)
ShopGrowlife.com offers a 30-day return policy on all new, unused and unopened products. If you have an item you no longer need or want, you can return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Cover the cost of shipping the product back to the warehouse and we’ll waive the restocking fee and issue a full refund of the price you paid for the product(s). Refunds are always issued back to the original payment method. Because we offer flat-rate shipping, shipping is only refundable if the entire order is returned.
– Opened Items (Within 30 Days of Purchase)
Some opened products may be eligible for return within 30 days of purchase at ShopGrowlife.com and the manufacturer’s discretion. If approved, a 20% restocking fee will be applied. ShopGrowlife.com does not resell returned products as new items. Please contact us to find out if your product is eligible for return with a restocking fee assessed.
– Defective Products (Within 30 Days of Purchase)
If a product you’ve ordered from ShopGrowlife.com proves to be defective within 30 days of purchase, we will exchange your product for a new one, issue a credit towards an alternative product, or issue a refund once returned and inspected. Follow our return instructions above.
Many manufacturers provide thorough troubleshooting steps for products sold. We will always attempt to troubleshoot with you in effort to avoid a return, and help you keep your garden operational! Please always check your bulbs, wiring, surge protectors, etc., and read instruction manuals prior to use. If a returned item is tested and determined to be fully functional, the product will be sent back to you. ShopGrowlife.com will not offer a replacement or refund in these instances. Please troubleshoot and test your equipment before sending it back as defective!
– Defective Products (31 Days or More)
Outside of the 30-day return window, you will only be eligible for a repair or replacement under manufacturer warranty, if offered. Most products sold on ShopGrowlife.com are covered under warranty. Warranties are agreements between the consumer and the manufacturer, not ShopGrowlife.com. ShopGrowlife.com accepts no responsibility, expressed or otherwise for any manufacturer’s warranty. Should you have a warranty issue, you will deal directly with the manufacturer or abide by their policies and timelines. We are bound by the manufacturer’s policy as well. Manufacturers will refer customers back to ShopGrowlife.com when necessary.
Please be aware that some manufacturers require postage to be paid by the customer to and from them, some will only repair items under warranty, not replace or refund. Some manufacturers require consumers to contact them directly for assistance and troubleshooting prior to offering a repair or replacement. It is your responsibility as a consumer to double-check the warranty being offered prior to purchasing a given product.
Items returned outside of the warranty period offered will not be accepted.
It can take 4-5 business days for your return to reach a ShopGrowlife.com or manufacturer fulfillment center. Once received and inspected (usually within 48 hours of delivery), your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 business days. Please note, depending on your credit card company’s processing times, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account as available funds.
If a coupon was applied when purchasing the item returned, a refund for the discounted price paid will be issued to the original payment method.
Special Order Items – These are items that we do not stock in our warehouse, but instead we get from a third party supplier. These items are not eligible for a refund or replacement unless they are damaged or defective. ShopGrowlife.com will notify you at the time of purchase when you bought a special order item.
Item(s) Damaged in Transit
It rarely happens, but once in awhile products are damaged during shipping. If you receive a package and you believe the item to have been damaged in transit to you, please refuse the package(s) with the driver, if possible, and clearly note any damage on the delivery receipt. If you are unable to refuse the damaged shipment(s), please notify ShopGrowlife.com by email or phone immediately.
Ground packages must be opened within 24 hours of delivery to be inspected for any damage. ShopGrowlife.com must receive notice of the damage to report the claim and process a refund and/or replacement on your behalf. Refunds or replacements cannot be guaranteed if the item(s) were signed for as received in good condition or if we are not notified of damage incurred in transit within 24 hours.
Freight (palletized) shipments require someone to be at the delivery location to sign for and inspect the shipment. If you notice ANY visible damage (forklift holes, puncture marks in the boxes, large dents, smashed corners, holes in the packaging, etc.), please refuse the shipment and note the damage on the delivery receipt. Do not sign for and accept the package. If the shipment was already accepted, please notify ShopGrowlife.com within 24 hours of delivery.
If you sign your name on the freight bill without noting any damages, then you are stating that you have received your order/shipment in acceptable condition. Once this has occurred, there is less possibility of filing a freight claim, and there will be no reimbursement of freight charges, order costs or any other charges incurred by you from ShopGrowlife.com.
ShopGrowlife.com will request pictures of the outer packaging and the product itself upon notification of the damage.
An order may be canceled any time before shipment. Once the order has physically shipped, partially or complete, it is considered fulfilled and will require a return. To request cancellation of an order prior to shipment, please contact Customer Service via email or by phone as soon as possible. The order is not considered canceled until you have been notified verbally or via email that we were successful in stopping the shipment from leaving the warehouse.
**Special Order items may not be canceled**
– Unauthorized Returns
You will be responsible for full freight charges and applicable fees going both ways and a minimum 20% restocking fee for shipments that are not approved for return.
– Return Item Standards:
- Merchandise must be in new resalable condition and in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging inside of a plain brown shipping box (over-boxed/double-boxed). Do not send products back in the manufacturer’s packaging without over-boxing.
- Products must be free of scratches, dents or cosmetic defects.
- Items must not have been used or installed in any way.
- Return must include all informational brochures, installation guides, cords & accessories.
- Special order items may not be returned unless defective or damaged in transit.
- ShopGrowlife.com may refuse a return for any item not in like-new condition. Additionally, returns may be refused if the manufacturer’s packaging is damaged or missing. The manufacturer’s packaging must be protected with a plain brown shipping box.
You are responsible for return shipping costs and for sending the item(s) back to the instructed warehouse in the same condition the shipment was delivered to you in. We highly recommend insuring your return package with the carrier of your choice. In the unfortunate event you send back an item and it happens to be damaged, lost, or stolen in transit back to the warehouse, ShopGrowlife.com is not responsible.
– Products Not Eligible for Return
Products that ShopGrowlife.com cannot accept back if opened include Grow Tents, Extraction Equipment, Pressing Equipment (Jack Pucks), Trimming Tools, Trimmers, Pest Control and Nutrients. Custom built and Special Order Items may not be returned unless defective or damaged in transit. This includes products with custom cord lengths.
Still have questions? Give us a call! We want you to be happy with your purchase from ShopGrowlife.com. Shop with confidence knowing that if something does go wrong, we will do our best to fix it. If you aren’t entirely satisfied with your purchase, let us know! We’re here to help. If you have any questions about a possible or current return please contact us at 877-667-8410 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.