1. Overboxing – Overboxing is provided at no extra charge and includes no identifying markings – perfect for gifts, surprises, etc. This is the default shipping method unless otherwise requested.
2. Low Cost – GrowlifeEco.com shipping is 40% to 80% off of UPS/FedEx standard rates to save you money.
3. Time To Ship – GrowLifeEco.com average time to ship orders is anywhere from 2 to 5 days. Rarely items Special order items may take longer. Occasionally items will be manufacturer backordered.
4. Ship From – Items ship from any of five warehouses to minimize time in transit to you. Most orders will ship from Colorado. Products may not always be in stock at your nearest location – and will ship from another warehouse if you will receive your order sooner that way.
5. Carrier Method – Standard size items will ship via one of the major carriers… Fedex, UPS or USPS. Large orders ship palletized by truck through a local freight carrier.
6. Packing – Whenever available we use recycled boxes and cushioning (reused). Please recycle the boxes if the service is available to you. The peanuts we use are bio-degrable, you may safely dispose of them however is convenient.
7. Delivery – Packages are sent with delivery confirmation, no signature required. You are responsible for proper receipt of your packages. Email or call if you would like your order to be sent with a signature required on delivery. For additional security you can request the packages be held at the nearest UPS or Fedex location for pickup.
8. Pots & Containers – Orders containing large numbers of nursery pots OR oversized containers, flood tables or reservoirs may be subject to increased shipping fees if the items need to be shipped on a pallet. We will contact you within 1-2 business days of your order.